Thursday 12 January 2012

NEW BRIEF FOR MAJOR PROJECT!

Major project time!! This year is going so quick, but the new brief sounds good. It is split into two sections. the first to create a pitch  for a title sequence of my own choice. the other being the re-designing of a film/television series etc, re-developing it to my own style and aiming at any target audience I want..............

I haven't thought about the title sequence aspect yet but for the series/film re-design I will be creating my own interpretation of the series 'Supernatural'. Besides this being one of my favourite series on TV, the main reason I chose this is because there is a great away of things I can work from. There are many different characters, each with their specific backgrounds, monsters and other supernatural beings, and also a great array of locations and props I could re-create in my style. My first stage is to gather some research on the series, character backgrounds etc, and then begin my initial concepts for the pre-production folder. I am looking forward to start designing and I will post any ideas as soon as I create them...........

No comments:

Post a Comment