Monday 28 January 2013

Some quick in situ ideas

Here are two quick in situs I have created, they may not make sense at the moment but the idea is to show various scenarios within my story, both the reality and imaginary sequences

The idea behind this was to have an initial establishing shot to show the teenager in his room, lazy and scruffy looking, I havent used colour at the moment as I am trying to get a feel for the mood and atmosphere. i quite like this quick idea

The idea above, using silhouettes and various textures, could be a possible shot for a scene where his imagination has completely run wild and he has seen himself in a jungle/forested habitat. It also has fantasy elements to it which I like. The lighting works well and the silhouettes give the image depth and a an eerie atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment