Wednesday 6 February 2013

More character work

Here are some more digital designs for the characters of the dog, cat and the leopard (which is the cat in his imagination) having a bit of fun with the animal characters as it is somethinh I havent created much designs for in the past and I think there is more freedom to explore with proportions and shapes, anyway hope you like ..................By the way all my initial sketches are in the process of being scanned so when they are all looking nice and spiffy then I will put them on as well...cool beans!


this one is simple but has a nice silhouette to it. I have also added a texture for this one aswell

This design has been digitally painted and it also looks like it has been painted by hand for some reason

Add caption

Experimenting with thick outlines and a very cartoony/ stylistic design





No comments:

Post a Comment